The high caliber of our attorneys enhances WTHF's reputation for providing knowledgeable legal representations for our clients. In turn, our legal talent enjoys numerous benefits and the unique challenge of working for a well-respected, stable law firm. We desire to attract the "best of the best" first year associates and laterals and always welcome inquiries. Click the links to the right for more information.
Associates at WTHF are offered the following benefits:
- Association dues including membership in any state, federal or local bar association, bar fees and required continuing legal education (CLE) fees
- Discretionary fund which may be used towards: purchase of a PDA, monthly cell phone bill, annual membership in an airline travel club of your choice or credit card of your choice
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- 401K plan and profit-sharing plan
- Maternity and child care leave for sixteen (16) weeks with full salary and benefits
- Occasionally, personnel have the option of applying for a part-time schedule, which is approved only on a case by case basis.
- If you would like more details about associate compensation or attorney benefits at WTHF, please contact our recruiting coordinators.
Our starting salary for first-year associates is $140,000. In addition to salary, associates are eligible to receive annual bonuses under our bonus system:
- Associates who meet the firm's basic requirements are eligible for a bonus based on their class year.
- The firm also rewards associates who successfully participate in client development activities. They will receive a percentage of the revenues generated for any new business that the associate develops within a given year.
- If you would like more details about associate compensation at WTHF, please contact our recruiting coordinators.